Booking a private charter flight
A private charter flights starts and ends with you the passenger. You are the reason we are flying so you have our full attention. During the booking process we fully detail your: flight expectations; inflight and on ground catering options; organisation of ground transport – should you need it. We aim to make the entire process easy.
Why book a private charter flight?
- Convenience – Leave when you want to go, no airline schedules.
- Time saving – Use smaller runways closer to you, outback runways are a specialty of ours. Private charters save on the time you spend getting to the airport and the cost of transport.
- Connections are easy – Need to connect to a domestic or international flight? No worries we will get you there.
- Passengers of your choice – It’s your private flight so only those passengers you choose get to come with you. With a private charter you are booking the whole plane not just a seat.
- Stop as many times as you like – Multiple stops because you want to visit the sights or have meetings at various locations along the way. You create your own schedule.
- Bring your pets
- Miss the airport hassle – Access to private charter terminals, FBO’s and alternate airports means you avoid the hustle and bustle of busy airports and the queues through security.
- Comfortable, safe and secure
- Pick your own catering or BYO
- Follow your flight – Flights can be followed by apps such as Flight Aware and imputing the aircraft tail number.
- Just because – It’s an important occasion and I want to do something special.
Our Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Call to book your flight with us today
Within Australia: 0407 059 285
From Overseas: +61 407 059 285
Traveling with pets
Dogs and cats and most fur babies are welcome on our flights but will need to be restrained with a suitable harness and seat belt attachment or placed in a pet travel crate. For their safety, your pet must be securely on a lead when anywhere on an aerodrome. Aggressive animals or animal breeds will be required to wear a muzzle when walking in public.
More information on traveling with pets can be found here on our Animal Transport page.